Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a step-by-step tutorial that guides you through the key steps in implementing best solutions for high availability and performance tuning. It is split into two distinct approaches: client and site side HA and optimization. Microsoft SCCM High Availability and Performance Tuning is for IT professionals and consultants working with Configuration Manager who wish to learn the skills to deploy a redundant and scalable solution.
- Author BiographyMarius Sandbu is a Consultant, Advisor, and Trainer working at the VAD (Value Added Distributor) Commaxx in Norway. He has worked with Microsoft technology for over 8 years and has recently been awarded with a MVP title from Microsoft because of his high dedication to the Microsoft community. He is also a board member of the local Microsoft technology user group and spoken at many public events at both Microsoft and other events. Marius has always had a high interest in technology, over the past few years he has taken over 20 certifi cations on different areas and technology, and also had a role within Microsoft as a V-TSP. He is also a certifi ed Microsoft trainer and has held different courses, within System Center and Windows Server. As an experiment to improve his learning skills, he started blogging in 2012 and now has over 2000 visitors to date. He also contributes to Born To Learn which is a Microsoft community website for training and certifi cation.
- Author(s)Marius Sandbu
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight264 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.