All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe quick way to learn Microsoft Visio 2016! This is learning made easy. Get more done quickly with Visio 2016. Jump in wherever you need answers--brisk lessons and colorful screenshots show you exactly what to do, step by step. * Get results faster with starter diagrams* Diagram processes, organizations, networks, and datacenters* Add styles, colors, and themes* Enhance diagrams with data-driven visualizations* Link to external data sources, websites, and documents* Add structure to diagrams with containers, lists, and callouts* Validate flowchart, swimlane, and BPMN diagrams* Collaborate and publish with Visio Services and Microsoft SharePoint 2016* Look up just the tasks and lessons you need
- Author BiographyScott A. Helmers is a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for Microsoft Visio and is the primary Visio expert at Experts-Exchange.com. He has helped companies create custom Visio add-ins to enhance organizational efficiency and employee productivity, and has taught thousands of people how to use technology more effectively. He is Vice President of Product Planning and Support at the Harvard Computing Group, a software and consulting firm that helps clients understand and implement business process solutions. Scott is a co-inventor of TaskMap (www.taskmap.com), a Visio add-in that anyone can use to document and improve all of the important aspects of any business process. Scott has worked with clients in Afghanistan, Egypt, India, Ireland, Jordan, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Canada, and the United States on projects involving knowledge management, specification of new IT systems, process mapping and redesign, and technology training. In addition, he has been an Adjunct Professor at both Northeastern University and Boston University. Scott is the author of three previous books: Microsoft Visio 2013 Step by Step (Microsoft Press, 2013), Microsoft Visio 2010 Step by Step (Microsoft Press, 2011), and Data Communications: A Beginner's Guide to Concepts and Technology (Prentice-Hall, 1989). He also contributed Chapter 9, Visio and Visio Services, to Business Intelligence in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 by Norm Warren, Mariano Neto, Stacia Misner, Ivan Sanders, and Scott Helmers (Microsoft Press, 2013). Information about Scott's books is available at www.VisioStepByStep.com. When not working or spending time with his family in Andover, Massachusetts, Scott can usually be found on his bicycle or working with a local community theater company.
- Author(s)Scott A. Helmers
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight920 g
- Width189 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.