Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionWant to learn to program in Windows but don't kw where to start? Look further! This book is designed to teach you how to develop Windows applications using Microsoft Visual Basic 2008 Express. To help make learning fun and interesting, you will learn how to program through the development of computer games, and you will develop a new game that reinforces a newly learned concept in each chapter. It's the easiest way to learn! By the time you have finished the book, t only will you have access to a collection of working sample scripts, you also will have laid a foundation upon which you can begin to tackle real-world challenges and new languages. Whether you are an experienced programmer looking for a jumpstart on learning Visual Basic 2008 Express, or a first-timer looking for a friendly programming language and a book that will help you to begin your programming career, you will be happy with what this book has in store for you!
- Author BiographyJerry Lee Ford, Jr. is an author, educator, and an IT professional with over 21 years of experience in information technology, including roles as an automation analyst, technical manager, technical support analyst, automation engineer, and security analyst. He is the author of 36 books and co-author of two additional books. His published works include Ajax Programming for the Absolute Beginner; HTML, XHTML, and CSS for the Absolute Beginner; XNA 3.1 Game Development for Teens; Scratch Programming for Teens; and Microsoft Visual Basic 2008 Express Programming for the Absolute Beginner. Ford has a master's degree in business administration from Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia, and has over five years of experience as an adjunct instructor teaching networking courses in information technology.
- Author(s)Jerry Lee Ford
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/03/2009
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight840 g
- Width187 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.