All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe core concepts and techlogies you need to administer a Windows Server OS Administering a Windows operating system (OS) can be a difficult topic to grasp, particularly if you are new to the field of IT. This full-color resource serves as an approachable introduction to understanding how to install a server, the various roles of a server, and how server performance and maintenance impacts a network. With a special focus placed on the new Microsoft Techlogy Associate (MTA) certificate, the straightforward, easy-to-understand tone is ideal for anyone new to computer administration looking to enter the IT field. Each chapter offers a clear and concise look at the core Windows administration concepts you need to kw to gain an understanding of these difficult topics. * Offers a clear, -nsense approach to administering a Windows operating system and presents it in such a way that IT beginners will confidently comprehend the subject matter * Targets the MTA 98-365 exam by covering Windows Server installation, server roles, storage, and active directory infrastructure * Provides you with a solid foundation of various networking topics so that you can gain a strong understanding of Windows Server administration concepts * Includes review questions and suggested labs to further enhance your learning process With this book by your side, you will be armed with the core concepts and techlogies needed to administer a Windows Server operating system.
- Author BiographyTom Carpenter is the author of several books for the IT industry, including Sybex's Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Administration: Real-World Skills for MCITP Certification and Beyond. He is the founder and senior consultant for The Systems Education Company (SysEdCo), a training and consulting company specializing in Microsoft and network infrastructure technologies. Tom has trained the U.S. Department of Defense, the FBI, Procter & Gamble, Wells Fargo, and several other companies and organizations on topics ranging from Windows Server administration to wireless LAN penetration testing.
- Author(s)Darril Gibson,Tom Carpenter
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight886 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.