Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a comprehensive collection of essential and up-to-date methods for studying both the biology of microtubules and the mechanisms of action of microtubule-interacting drugs. The book contains a straightforward presentation of readily reproducible protocols, tips for troubleshooting, and advice on avoiding common mistakes. Basic scientists and clinical researchers will benefit from this collection.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 137
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight637 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJun Zhou
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.