Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the last three decades, interest in the field of interaction of microwaves with ferrimagnetics has steadily increased. Investigations in tlris field have led to the development of a number of devices used for a variety of applications. The initial emphasis of the investigators was on the microwave behavior of ferrimagnetics placed in cavities and metallic waveguides and associated devices. This work has been presented in various books, mographs, and reviews written during the sixties. In recent years, interest in microwave propagation in ferrimagnetics has shifted from loaded waveguides to relatively new areas, e. g. , magnetostatic and magnetoelastic waves in layered structures, microwave propagation in ferrimagnetic strip lines and microstrips, etc. Such investigations are important from the viewpoint of devices such as delay lines, filters, convolvers, guided wave amplifiers, striplines, and microstrip phase shif- ters, circulators, edge guided mode isolators, etc. As such, we feit the need for a text (meant for graduate students starting work in these areas as weil as practicing electrical engineers and applied physicists) which presents a coherent account of the various aspects of propagation of microwaves (electromagnetic as weil as magnetoelastic) in biased ferrimagnetics and discusses the relatively recent developments in the theory and operation of the aforementioned devices, and this book is the result. A biased ferrimagnetic is, in the mathematical sense, a complicated medium, electromagnetically as weil as elastically.
- Author(s)M. S. Sodha,N. C. Srivastava
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/04/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight652 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.