CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionMicrowave Remote Sensing of Land Surface: Techniques and Methods brings essential coverage of the space techniques of observation on continental surfaces. The authors explore major applications and provide detailed chapters on physical principles, physics of measurement, and data processing for each technique, bringing readers up-to-date descriptions of techniques used by leading scientists in the field of remote sensing and Earth observation.
- Author BiographyNicolas Baghdadi is Research Director at IRSTEA in France. He is currently the scientific director of the French Land Data Centre (Theia). Mehrez Zribi is Research Director at CNRS in France. He is currently active at CESBIO in Toulouse where he is also responsible for the team of observation systems.
- Author(s)Mehrez Zribi,Nicolas Baghdadi
- PublisherISTE Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc
- Date of Publication12/10/2016
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.