All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication22/08/1985
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleFood Science & Technology
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Volume editorRobert V. Decareau
- Series Edited byBernard S. Schweigert
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Symbols. Background of the Development of Microwave Heating Technology. Dielectric Properties of Food, R.E. Mudgett. Modeling Microwave Heating Characteristics, R.E. Mudgett. Conveyorized Microwave Equipment. Dehydration. Freeze-Drying. Processing of Meat and Meat Products. Blanching. Baking. Thawing. Pasteurization and Sterilization. Future Prospects for Microwave Processing: Where Do We Go From Here? References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.