Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines a diverse set of texts published by table women in the mid-20th century. From Maya Angelou and Margaret Atwood to Willa Cather and Kate Chopin, essays survey the critical conversation regarding these works, explore their historical, societal and cultural contexts, and offer close and comparative readings of key texts in the genre through a variety of critical approaches. Each essay is 2,500 to 5,000 words in length, and all essays conclude with a list of Works Cited, along with endtes. Finally, the volume's appendixes offer a section of useful reference resources.
- PublisherGrey House Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCritical Insights
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrey House Publishing Inc
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byKathryn Stelmach Artuso
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.