Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionMiddle-schoolers experience turning points every day as their bodies change, friendships broaden, worldviews are expanded, and boundaries are challenged. How do moms and dads help? Active parenting is the best chance for your child to succeed in school and at home. Your role is to learn, discuss, advise, discipline, and pray for the unique needs of your sixth- to eighth-grade child.<br/><br/>But what is really going on in her life? How does he feel? What words do you say? When will he listen? And why does she act that way?<br/><br/>Middle-school experts Cynthia Tobias and Sue Acuna share the secrets that middle-schoolers have told <i>them</i> but won't tell <i>you.</i> Real-life stories combined with practical techniques will strengthen your parent-child bond, even as your son or daughter naturally launches into his or her own identity. This unique video experience will equip you with life-giving words, listening skills, and discipline styles that will set the stage for a positive high-school experience and healthy adult life.<br/><br/>Includes a PDF of the Leaders Guide.
- Author(s)Cynthia Ulrich Tobias
- PublisherFocus on the Family Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatDVD video
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFocus on the Family Publishing
- Weight45 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.