Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMidnight in April is a new collection of poetry following a young girl's journey through the foreign, bizarre and sometimes terrifying world of psychosis. Along the way we met the daemon/voice, specialists A to Z, the in-patients and out-patients, the people who want to/don't want to help and the people in charge. Through the different phases and stages of mental illness we are taken on a journey until we reach the point of conclusion: that even if one does t recover from a mental illness, there are many different ways of managing and living with it.
- Author(s)Madeline Reid
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight76 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.