Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Elliott Cruz first courted struggling single mom Karen Ames, it it was a romance worthy of any Sweet Maglia fantasy. The sexy personal trainer made it his mission to restore Karen's strengthphysical and emotionaland to charm her children. Now, a few years into the marriage, colliding dreams threaten to tear a few years into the marriage, colliding dreams threaten to tear them them apart. Elliott's desire to finance the business opportunity of a lifetime with their hard-earned baby money stirs Karen's deep-rooted financial insecurities. It's the discovery that their brother-in-law is cheating on Elliott's sisterand thinks it's justifiedthat puts their irreconcilable differences into perspective. Will their own loving fidelity be a bond so strong they can triumph against all odds?
- Author BiographyWith her roots firmly planted in the South, Sherryl Woods has written many of her more than 100 books in that distinctive setting, whether in her home state of Virginia, her adopted state, Florida, or her much-adored South Carolina. Sherryl is best known for her ability to creating endearing small town communities and families. She is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over 75 romances for Silhouette Desire and Special Edition.
- Author(s)Sherryl Woods
- PublisherMira Books
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleSweet Magnolias Novels
- Place of PublicationDon Mills
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMira Books
- Weight204 g
- Width104 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.