All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionGideon Spencer could t believe his luck. He'd just landed his dream job as head curator of the Bates Natural History Museum and his on-again, off-again romance with Avery Archer was definitely back on. Just when he thought things could t get any better, a serendipitous meeting with a mysterious Englishman leads to a terrifying adventure that lands him at Herlong Mar-a place lost in time somewhere between Gainesville, Florida and Hell.
- Author BiographySherrie is a scientist and educator. She lives in Bangor, Maine where she enjoys roaming the great outdoors and binging on seafood.
- Author(s)Sherrie Bain
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.