All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMax and Mia are very excited about their school trip to the zoo. But when they arrive t much is happening; the zebra is asleep, the lions are hiding and they can't even see a monkey. Max and Mia make the best of it - after all, if you look very carefully there is something to see everywhere. Then they fall too far behind everyone else ...and are locked in the zoo at night! What they didn't realise is that midnight is time the zoo comes alive. Flamingos are doing the flamenco, the lions dance till dawn and the pandas have a party. Illustrated in Faye Hanson's magnificently detailed style, this is an exciting new book from the writer and illustrator of The Wonder.
- Author BiographyFaye Hanson graduated from Cambridge School of Art in 2008. Her first book, a novelty title called The Wychwood Fairies was published in 2010. Her first picture book, The Wonder, was released in 2014 to critical acclaim.
- Author(s)Faye Hanson
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Weight323 g
- Width245 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Faye Hanson
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $24.95Trending at AU $27.77
- AU $7.66Trending at AU $11.52
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $8.33Trending at AU $13.91
- AU $9.41Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $19.21Trending at AU $22.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.