All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on research and personal interviews, this book presents the most successful North Vietnamese pilots' careers from their training years to their missions and aerial victories. There were nineteen aces in the Vietnamese People's Air Force during the war. An additional eight MiG pilots were also successful in dogfights; each claimed four aerial victories. More than 240 illustrations feature rare war-era photography, color MiG profiles, maps of air engagements, and lists of air victories and losses that reconstruct the events that took place over North Vietnam from 1965 to 1973.
- Author BiographyIstvan Toperczer is a flight surgeon in the Hungarian Air Force. He is also a writer and photographer for aviation magazines. In the past twenty years, he has made several visits to Vietnam and has interviewed North Vietnamese MiG pilots and aces.
- Author(s)Istvan Toperczer
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2015
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note245 colour illus
- Weight1538 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.