All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.12Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.45Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn the warm tropical waters off the rth Australian coast, a very special whale is born: Migaloo, the only all-white humpback whale in the world. As he and his pod make their annual migration to Antarctica, Migaloo discovers the beauty, wonder and danger of a whale's journey. Mark Wilson's exquisite illustrations capture the grace and intelligence of these extraordinary creatures, who enchant whale-watchers around the world.
- Author BiographyAcclaimed author/illustrator Mark Wilson's picture books include the war-themed series, MY MOTHER'S EYES: THE STORY OF A BOY SOLDIER (2009), ANGEL OF KOKODA (2010) VIETNAM DIARY (2013), DIGGER, THE DOG WHO WENT TO WAR (2015) and the art-themed books BEN & GRACIE'S ART ADVENTURE (2011) and INSIDE THE WORLD OF TOM ROBERTS (2012). His other titles include the Wilderness Society and Whitley Award-winning Extinction series I SAW NOTHING: THE EXTINCTION OF THE THYLACINE; I SAID NOTHING: THE EXTINCTION OF THE PARADISE PARROT and I DID NOTHING: THE EXTINCTION OF THE GASTRIC BROODING FROG and YELLOW-EYE (2002), which also won the Wilderness Society Award. Mark lives in Frankston, Victoria.
- Author(s)Mark Wilson
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintLothian Children's Books
- Weight460 g
- Width266 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.