All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince her teenage years, Angela has dreamt about being with a woman. Because of her healthy appetite for men, she believed these taboo thoughts would remain only in her imagination. A chance encounter with a college roommate changes everything. Brandie is the only woman Angela ever kissed. Eleven years have passed since they last saw each other, but their mutual attraction has t ebbed. Angela is w in a position to explore her bisexuality, but is she ready for a relationship with a lesbian?
- Author(s)Keith Thomas Walker
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.