All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGod has a more effective prayer life for you than you ever dreamed possible. Let this volume be your open door to wonderful answers to prayer. Here is your personal guide to a life of mighty prevailing prayer. Let this book speak to your heart, take you to your knees, and help you obtain prayer answers in difficult and resistant situations. Evangelist Leonard Ravenhill calls it an encyclopedia you will want to read and refer to again and again. The evangelical church is guilty of the sin of prayerlessness. Wesley Duewel has provided exactly what we need: a biblically sound exposition of prevailing prayer and practical suggestions for ways to prevail in prayer.
- Author BiographyDr. Wesley Duewel has given himself to the cause of missions for more than 70 years. Following ministry in India for nearly 25 years, he served as president of OMS International and is now President Emeritus. Dr. Duewel has a deep love for the Word of God. He has read the entire Bible through nearly 200 times. People around the world have appreciated his biblical insight with more than two million copies of his books in print in over 50 languages. Continuing his active life-long ministry at 96, he teaches a senior adult Sunday School class and enjoys sharing his testimony to God's faithfulness. He carries a deep concern for the unevangelized millions and a constant emphasis upon prayer as the key to revival.
- Author(s)Wesley L. Duewel
- Date of Publication20/08/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.