All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Migloo - everyone's favourite dog - in ather hilarious, jam-packed search-and-find story book experience from William Bee, creator of Whatever and author of Worst in Show. Praise for Migloo's Day: Doing Richard Scarry considerably more than one better ...There's definitely a new Busytown in town Kirkus Reviews Migloo, the star of Migloo's Day, is back - and it's the weekend! Ather jam-packed search-and-find story book experience from William Bee, Migloo's Weekend sees Migloo and his Sunnytown friends throw off their uniforms and living it large - going on trips to the museum, the outdoor cinema, the racetrack and the glitzy fairground! There might even be a film star sighting, too! Contains all of the incredible interactive features of Migloo's Day: hilarious visual narratives, an eye-watering gatefold and a jam-packed play page with SO many more things to find. Sunnytown is funnier, sillier and busier than ever before!
- Author BiographyWilliam Bee was born in London, but now lives in the Suffolk countryside. He is the author-illustrator of And the Train Goes..., And the Cars Go..., Whatever, Beware of the Frog and Migloo's Day, as well as the author of Worst in Show, illustrated by Kate Hindley. As well as writing children's books, he races a vintage sports car, is an international skier, and when at home tends his lawns and meadow. William Bee loves ... dashboards, apple trees, Michael Caine, number threes, steam trains, Lego, and supersonic planes. He likes to ask lots of questions, too. Find William Bee online at www.williambee.com and on twitter as @williambeebooks.
- Author(s)William Bee
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Weight590 g
- Width255 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)William Bee
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.