Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $105.10Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionMigraine affects a large portion of the population and this patient education book brings valuable instructions on having an appropriate lifestyle, diet, exercise, and using home therapies when suffering from migraines. It explain the basics of Chinese medical theory clearly and gives a step by step guide to Chinese medicine treatments as well such as acupuncture, herbal medicine, tui na (massage) as well as others forms of practical therapies for migraine.
- Author(s)Carl Stimson,Wang Lei
- PublisherPeople's Medical Publishing House
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitlePatient Education Series
- Place of PublicationBeiling
- Country of PublicationChina
- ImprintPeople's Medical Publishing House
- Weight600 g
- Width180 mm
- Height200 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.