All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $89.99
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the alarming of fatalities among migrant workers. The authors argue that migrant workers are often powerless and unprotected by national laws, unearthing new truths on migrant workers as significant ecomic players.
- Author BiographyAKM Ahsan Ullah is Associate Professor of Geography, Development and Environment Studies at the University of Brunei Darussalam, Brunei. He has published extensively in journals and edited collections and has authored and co-edited several books on migration, refugee and development studies. Mallik Akram Hossain is Chair and Professor in the Department of Geography and Environment at Jagannath University, Bangladesh. He has published widely in leading national and international journals. His research interests includes urban planning, environmental management, and international migration. Kazi Maruful Islam is Associate Professor in the Department of Development Studies at the University of Dhaka, Bangladesh. He teaches Politics of Development, Qualitative Research Methodology and Public Policy Analysis, and his research focuses on climate change governance, migration politics, health governance and political party management.
- Author(s)AKM Ahsan Ullah,Kazi Islam,Mallik Hossain
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/04/2015
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight364 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.