All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionMigration - people moving in as immigrants, around as migrants, and out as emigrants - is a major theme of Irish history. This is the first book to offer both a survey of the last four centuries and an integrated analysis of migration, reflecting a more inclusive definition of the 'people of Ireland'.
- Author BiographyPATRICK FITZGERALD is Lecturer and Development Officer at the Centre for Migration Studies at the Ulster-American Folk Park, Omagh, Northern Ireland, and has taught Irish Migration Studies at Queen's University Belfast since 1996. Formerly he was Assistant Curator for Emigration History at the Ulster-American Folk Park. BRIAN LAMBKIN is founding Director of the Centre for Migration Studies at the Ulster-American Folk Park, Omagh, Northern Ireland, and is Chairman of the Association of European Migration Institutions. Formerly he was Principal of Lagan College, Belfast.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2009.
- Author(s)Brian Lambkin,Patrick Fitzgerald
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/10/2008
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight695 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.