All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished for the exhibitions 'Kandor 10/Extracurricular Activity Projective Reconstruction #34', 'Kandor 12/Extracurricular Activity Projective Reconstruction #35' held at Gagosian Gallery, Bevery Hills, January 11-February 17, 2011; Exploded Fortress of Solitude held at Gagosian Gallery, London, September 8-October 22, 2011.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Sconce is an associate professor in the department of radio, television, and film at Northwestern University and the author of Haunted Media: Electronic Presence from Telegraphy to Television (2000).
- Author(s)Jeffrey Sconce
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication20/02/2012
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkira Rizzoli
- Content Note100 Colour
- Weight1619 g
- Width260 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.