All listings for this product
About this product
- Description130+ Hands-On, Step-By-Step Labs, Fully Updated for the 2015 Exams This practical workbook contains more than 130 labs that challenge you to solve real-world problems by applying key concepts. Thoroughly revised for 2015 exam objectives, the book maps directly to Mike Meyers' CompTIA A+ Guide to Managing and Troubleshooting PCs, Fifth Edition. You will get complete materials lists, setup instructions, and start-to-finish lab scenarios. Hint and Warning icons guide you through tricky situations, and post-lab questions measure your kwledge. Mike Meyers' CompTIA A+ Guide to Managing and Troubleshooting PCs Lab Manual, Fifth Edition covers: Microprocessors and Motherboards BIOS and RAM Power Supplies and Hard Drives PC Assembly Users, Groups, and Permissions Windows Vista/7/8 Virtualization OS Troubleshooting Display Techlogies Local Area and WiFi Networking The Internet Mobile Device Configuration and Management Printers and Peripherals Computer Security ABOUT THE AUTHORS: Mike Meyers CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+(R), CompTIA Security+(R), MCP, is the industry's leading authority on CompTIA certification and training. He is the author of eight editions of CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide-the bestselling CompTIA A+ exam prep guide on the market. Faithe Wempen, M.A., CompTIA A+, has been teaching PC hardware and software architecture at Purdue University for more than a decade. She has written over 140 retail, trade, and academic books on computer applications and techlogies, and her online courses for corporate clients such as CNET, Sony, and HP have educated more than a quarter of a million students.
- Author BiographyMike Meyers, A+, Network+ (Houston, TX), is the president and founder of Total Seminars, LLC, a major provider of PC and network repair seminars for organizations and government agencies throughout the world, including the FBI, FAA, and the United Nations. He is author of Mike Meyers' A+ Guide to Managing and Troubleshooting PCs and Mike Meyers' Network+ Guide to Managing and Troubleshooting Networks. Faithe Wempen, M.A., CompTIA A+ (Noblesville, IN), has been teaching PC hardware and software architecture at Purdue University for over a decade. She has written over 140 retail, trade, and academic books, including A+ Certification Workbook for Dummies, PC Maintenance: Preparing for A+ Certification, and CompTIA Strata Study Guide Authorized Courseware. She is also a Microsoft Office Master Instructor and the author of many popular Microsoft Office books including Word 2016 In Depth, PowerPoint 2013 Official Academic Course, and Office 2016 for Dummies At Work. Her online courses for corporate clients such as CNET, Sony, and HP have educated over a quarter of a million students.
- Author(s)Faithe Wempen,Mike Meyers
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication25/04/2016
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOsborne Reserved
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1159 g
- Width218 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.