All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionMarco Polo Milan: the Travel Guide with Insider Tips Experience all of Milan's attractions with this up-to-date and authoritative guide, complete with 'Best Of' recommendations. You'll discover nice hotels and restaurants, get ideas for shopping and nightlife, find out about festivals and events and food and drink and what there is to do on the culture and entertainment front. Further sections include: Travel with Kids, Travel Tips, Links, Blogs, Apps & more, Italian phrase book and index. Milan is simple city: on the one hand it is isy until late at night, on the other there are delightful, peaceful corners right in the centre. It is fast-paced and almost impossibly busy, but it is kwn for its big heart. With MARCO POLO Milan you will experience a colorful city of creative minds and bankers; and the arts: the city has one of the best opera houses in the world, unique museums and streets with the greatest density of designer boutiques. Enjoy an aperitif in one of the nice bars, climb up to the roof of the cathedral, and take a stroll through the centre you will be impressed! The 'Best Of' pages point out some experiences unique to Milan, recommend things to do for free, and have tips for rainy days and where you can relax and unwind. Panels in each chapter suggest things to do if you're on a tight budget and where you might pick up some real bargains. The three walking tours lead you straight to the most important sights. The Lombardy chapter lures you along a trail of good taste right into the heart of the countryside. Finally, the Dos & Don'ts highlight a few things you need to be aware of when visiting the city, such as unlicensed taxis and weekend shopping in the city centre. MARCO POLO Milan provides comprehensive coverage of all areas of the city. To help you find your way around there's a detailed Street Atlas, a public transport map in the cover, plus a separate pull-out map.
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for their handy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and our Spiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the high quality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication24/04/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width109 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Sheet map
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.