All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Dylan's first appearance in NYC to the Beatles' rooftop concert, from Woodstock and Monterey to the Pink Floyd reunion tour, this richly illustrated book presents the milestones that changed the history of rock and, in some cases, the world. Beginning in 1964 with Elvis and continuing through the twenty-first century, it reveals how music, culture, life, and society were inextricably and irrevocably intertwined. Here are the Rolling Stones' rocking the house in their London debut, Jimi Hendrix setting his guitar on fire, Michael Jackson moonwalking, the superstar-studded Concert for Bangladesh and Live Aid, and so many more memorable, earth-shattering events.
- Author BiographyErnesto Assante is a correspondent for Italy s La Repubblica newspaper, as well as a music critic, author, and TV and radio host. Alongside Gino Castaldo, he presents Playlist on Radio Capital and Webnotte on Repubblica.tv. He has written several books, including Masters of Rock Guitar for White Star Publishers and Beatles with Gino Castaldo for Laterza.
- Author(s)Ernesto Assante
- PublisherWhite Star
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationVercelli
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintWhite Star
- Weight2041 g
- Width260 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.