All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis work contains 16 examples of greed, arrogance and complacency which contributed to failure and defeat in World War II. It includes Hitler's postponement of the invasion of Britain, the Battle for the Atlantic, the Arnhem debacle and Japanese errors in the Pacific campaign.
- Author BiographyKenneth Macksey was commissioned into the Royal Tank Regiment during the Second World War and has enjoyed a long and successful career as a miitary historian. Cassell Military Paperbacks include his THE MILITARY ERRORS OF WORLD WAR TWO.
- Author(s)Kenneth Macksey
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication23/07/1998
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCassell military
- Out-of-print date23/01/2013
- Content Note20, 12 maps
- Weight261 g
- Width129 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.