Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, the fifth in a set of six, is part of my Desk General Series. Here readers will encounter a variety of discussion posts, essays and theses on a range of topics in military history. It is my hope that readers will be able to experience some of the Norwich University program as I did. Essays on strategy, tactics, philosophy, battle, injuries, conscription, espionage, nuclear warfare, Western and n-Western warfare, asymmetrical warfare, 4GW, weapons, gunpowder, revolution, Jomini, George Washington, Adolf Hitler, Grant and Lee, Sun-tzu, and much more is found in this content rich series. Readers will come away from my series with a well-rounded kwledge of military history, philosophy and theory. They will also gain a better understanding of warfare: its evolution, its persistence in human history and its future.
- Author BiographyVeronica Kuzniar Clark earned her B.A. at CSUSM with high honors in '05, her M.A. from Norwich University with honors in '09, and she completed one year of doctoral studies in Organizational Psychology at the University of the Rockies with a 4.00 GPA in 2010. She is the author of more than thirty books.
- Author(s)Veronica Clark
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.