All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionLand Rovers have been used by the military since they were introduced, in Series I form, in 1948. The Land Rover's rugged, 'go-anywhere' reputation has led to its use in a vast number of military roles, from general-purpose workhorse to special forces reconnaissance vehicle, ambulance, communications vehicle and weapons platform. Additionally, a number of one-off prototypes have been produced for various trials. This manual provides a unique insight into the world of military Land Rovers, with an emphasis on military operation and equipment.
- Author BiographyPat Ware is one of Britain's foremost authorities on military transport. He is a former Editor of Classic Military Vehicle magazine, and has written numerous books about military vehicles. He is an expert on military Land Rovers, and has previously written a pictorial history on the subject.
- Author(s)Pat Ware
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date03/06/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight794 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.