Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionIf your ancestors were American, chances are good that at least one of them was involved in an American war. And each of the more than forty wars and conflicts in which America was involved generated some kind of record. Though they can sometimes be complicated, military records are fantastic family history resources and, as you'd expect, Ancestry.com has an extensive collection of them. Military Records at Ancestry.com is your guide to this collection. Esther Yu Sumner leads you chrologically through the history of American wars, providing you with a brief contextual and historical basis for each war, then listing a variety of Ancestry.com databases that relate to them. Not intended as an exhaustive historical treatise, Military Records at Ancestry.com is netheless a handy little tool for navigating the Military Collection on the #1 family history resource on the Internet.
- Author(s)Esther Yu Sumner
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width217 mm
- Height138 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.