CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionOur corporate dominated world is resisting the best efforts of the under 30s to shape it into the information age. This book contains information about what the careers of the under 30s corporation will become. This was done examining recent trends in careers of growing-tip companies like Apple, Boeing, Microsoft and US and international design schools. The world of careers is changing fast, and the millennials - the generation of people who became adults around 2000, or in the decade or so after - have been right in the middle of it. From Independence Square in Kyiv to the streets of Caracas, from Taksim Square in Istanbul to Zuccoti Park in New York, and from Silicon Valley to Wall Street, it's the 30-and-under crowd courageously leading the quest for different ways. Less invested in past approaches, tech-savvy to a fault, and painfully aware of the challenges left to them by earlier generations, they're t willing to settle - to make the same compromises (and mistakes) they think their parents made. And although they sometimes get rapped for being self-centered, all the evidence I see - and I've taught thousands of them on two continents, and even have one in my own family - suggests that the millennials represent real hope for the future. Please consider this a call to all millennials - here, in the pages of this book, are some of the means. Get out there and create the under-30s revolution. Solve the problems your parents couldn't. Do it together, with a conscientious eye to what works for all involved. Get out there and save theworld.
- Author BiographyMiriam Grace, works for The Boeing Company. George B. Graen, University of Illinois, USA.
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleLMX Leadership: The Series
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byGeorge B. Graen,Miriam Grace
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.