Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionHaunted by the loss of his father, David Miller steps onto a golf course in the middle of Iowa unaware his life is about to change forever. Because what happens on that sleepy Midwestern course is the unveiling of a God-given ability to hit a golf ball that few athletes have ever possessed. And as he begins falling in love with the game that at one time had separated him from his father, something far more important begins stirring deep inside Miller's soul, something that offers to change his life - and thousands more - forever.
- Author BiographyJohn Nemo is a former Associated Press and Arizona Republic reporter who has covered the PGA Tour, Major League Baseball, National Football League, National Basketball Association and more for publications including Sports Illustrated's web site, Major League Baseball's official web site and more. He is the author of two previous novels, The King's Game and Jumper, along with a book of nonfiction essays, (Mostly) True Stories: 47 Essays on the Laughter of Life. Find out more at www.NowShareThisBlog.com
- Author(s)John Nemo
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.