Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionMillimeter-Wave Integrated Circuits delivers a detailed overview of MMIC design, specifically focusing on designs for the millimeter-wave (mm-wave) frequency range. The scope of the book is broad, spanning detailed discussions of high-frequency materials and techlogies, high-frequency devices, and the design of high-frequency circuits. The design material is supplemented as appropriate by theoretical analyses. The broad scope of the book gives the reader a good theoretical and practical understanding of mm-wave circuit design. It is best-suited for both undergraduate students who are reading or studying high frequency circuit design and postgraduate students who are specializing in the mm-wave field.
- Author(s)Eoin Carey,Sverre Lidholm
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/11/2004
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note134 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight596 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.