All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the help of this beautiful book, you can enter the world of the expert milliner and create stylish caps, berets and wide-brimmed hats for all types of occasions, or update those that you already wear. Estelle Ramousse invites you into her Paris workshop, and reveals the secrets of her age-old trade. By following her step-by-step instructions, you will gain expert advice on the milliner's tools and equipment and the basic techniques, and create hats brimming over with elegance and originality.
- Author BiographyEstelle Ramousse was awarded a vocational training certificate in the fashion and hat industry in 1989 by the Chambre syndicale de la Couture Parisienne. Since then she has worked both on stage productions and in fashion. She started out in 1990 by creating headdresses for a children's show about the history of hats in France at the Guichet Theatre in Montparnasse, Paris. She then went on to work on various creations both in the theatre and in opera and music hall, while at the same time making off-the-peg and haute couture hats for the fashion industry. In 1999, Estelle went on the road for three years with the equestrian theatre Zingaro and its performance of Triptyk. In 2004, she opened her workshop in Rue de la Mare, Paris. Fabienne Gambrelle is an education and training historian, and has published several history books about French companies and their trades. She is also a scriptwriter for animated films and televised fiction.
- Author(s)Estelle Ramousse,Fabienne Gambrelle
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/05/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleStudio Secrets
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note235 colour illustrations
- Weight515 g
- Width228 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.