All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionDo you have the millionaire mind? The runaway bestseller <i>The Millionaire Next Door</i> told us who America's wealthy really are. <i>The Millionaire Mind</i> tells how they got there, and how to become one of them. Inside, you'll discover the surprising answers to questions such as... What success factors made them wealthy in one generation? What part did luck and school play? How do they find the courage to take financial risks? How did they find their ideal vocations? What are they spouses like and how did they choose them? How do they run their households? How do they buy and sell their homes? What are their favorite leisure activities? To become a millionaire, you have to think like one. <i>The Millionaire Mind</i> tells you how.
- Author Biography<b>Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D., </b> is an author, lecturer and researcher who has studied the affluent since 1973. Dr. Stanley has written several bestselling books including <i>The Millionaire Mind</i> and <i>Marketing to the Affluent.</i> Dr. Stanley holds a doctorate in business administration from the University of Georgia in Athens and was formerly a professor of marketing at Georgia State University where he was named Omicron Delta Kappa Outstanding Professor. He lives in Atlanta, GA.
- Author(s)J Thomas
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- FormatAudio cassette
- SubjectTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight109 g
- Width146 mm
- Height124 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Running Time120
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.