All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>The incredible national bestseller that is changing people's lives -- and increasing their net worth!</b> Can you spot the millionaire next door? <b>Who are the rich in this country? What do they do? Where do they shop? What do they drive? How do they invest? How did they get rich? Can I even become one of them? Get the answers in <i>The Millionaire Next Door, </i> the never-before-told story about weath in America. You'll be surprised at what you find out....
- Author Biography<b>Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D., </b> is an author, lecturer and researcher who has studied the affluent since 1973. Dr. Stanley has written several bestselling books including <i>The Millionaire Mind</i> and <i>Marketing to the Affluent.</i> Dr. Stanley holds a doctorate in business administration from the University of Georgia in Athens and was formerly a professor of marketing at Georgia State University where he was named Omicron Delta Kappa Outstanding Professor. He lives in Atlanta, GA.
- Author(s)J Thomas
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- FormatAudio cassette
- SubjectTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight113 g
- Width170 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Running Time120
- Edition Statementabridged edition
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $27.49
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.78
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.59
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.59
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $10.85Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $38.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.