All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWINNERS: Best Illustrated Children's Ebook - MOONBEAM Awards 2015 WINNERS: Best Children's Animal Book - READER'S FAVORITE Awards 2015 WINNERS: Best Illustrated Children's book - IPPY Awards 2015 Read this book for FREE with a KINDLE PRIME or KINDLE UNLIMITED membership Join Milo, the long forgotten pet, as he travels the world in search of thing more than a friend he can call his own. Milo & Ze is the eagerly-awaited second illustrated children's book by Mark Watson and Pablo Michau, authors of the bestselling, The Shark in the Park. Milo is a cute bull terrier puppy who has been forgotten, locked in a kennel, until one night a blinding light comes out of the night sky and smashes his kennel creating a crater that the bull terrier braves his way to peer into and hears a mole who asks his name and the little bull terrier discovers a fallen star: 'Never again need you wish for a friend, he waits for you at your journey's end.' And off Milo goes on a journey, sees a truck, meets Big the Pig who invites him to his yacht which turns out to be a leaky barge but Milo jumps ship and ultimately comes ashore to see Big the Pig safe and free. Milo meets a pelican who gives him a ride. The next ride is on a camel but a sandstorm hits, covers the little bull terrier, but he is discovered by an elephant who helps him on his journey. But more adventures arise - a tiger, a mountain goat, a cavern and finally, the little bull terrier puppy arrives at the door where lives an Indian lad by the name of Ze: Milo finally has a friend of his own. Enchanting rhyming verse, exquisite illustrations and a heartwarming adventure that simply is restorative and makes the reader feel good. Searching for friends - a great goal and a wonderful destination. Highly recommended for children and art loving adults. Grady Harp, January 15 Terrifying, funny, thrilling! This new, beautifully illustrated children's rhyming adventure picture book is available in paperback and for kindle. The Kindle version includes links to exclusive interactive content. Perfect for early and elementary readers. This book may be adorable for young kids but is also an enjoyable dog book for the whole family. Also fun or to be read aloud, this children's picture book has become one of the most popular bull terrier books ever.
- Author BiographyMark Watson first came to prominence in 2012 with his award-winning children's picture book, The Shark in the Park. His second children's picture book, Milo & Ze: A Bull Terrier Puppy Adventure, featuring the adventures of the loneliest little bull terrier puppy dog in the world become a worldwide best seller and won an IPPY, Moonbeam and Readers' Favorite Gold award for best illustrated children's picture book. Mark, originally from Burnley in Lancashire, lives in Spain with his wife and son. You can find out more about Mark and his brilliant illustrated children's picture books here: http: //www.marknpablo.com. * All Mark's children's picture books are available FREE on Kindle Lending and Kindle Unlimited.
- Author(s)Mark Watson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/12/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Pablo Michau
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.