Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionMinnesota 1880 - Mina was damaged goods. Viciously attacked by a trusted church official, she was t only shamed, but pregnant. The man mysteriously disappeared and Mina, with the help of her fiercely loving mother, left home, only to return several years later a widow with a beautiful son - her ficticious husband having died in Canada. But the tragic and secret past did t stop handsome Eugene Wilson from falling in love with her. Even when the brutal truth was laid before him, he knew this strong and beautful woman was meant for him. With a courage and spirit that guided her through the early tragedy, she forged a new life with her husband and burgeoning family. When a diptheria epidemic swept her town with deadly results, her very will to live was tested. She descended into the temporary madness of grief, then fought her way back - t merely to live but find happiness once again. With Eugene at her side, she faced terrifying forest fires and killing blizzards. Through all the hardships and happiness of a pioneer life, Mina laid the foundation of spirit and fortitude for the generations that followed.
- Author BiographyAlexandra Sharon Ragle was born in Seattle, Washington after her mighty clan all migrated from northern Minnesota. Along her many career paths, from housewife to high tech medical technologist, travel and adventure has always run rampant. She has lived in such diverse places as Turkey and Hawaii, and traveled as far as Antarctica. She and her husband, Dave, sailed their own small yacht around the world (see THE OCEANS ARE WAITING - AROUND THE WORLD ON THE YACHT TIGGER, authored as Sharon Ragle) before embracing the life of a tamer traveler, focusing on the U.S. Her home base is Texas because... that's where the grandchildren are!
- Author(s)Alexandra Sharon Ragle
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.