All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe fact that the ad was in the Times and t one of the sex journals made its wording all the more seductive. Wanted. Sensitive male to serve as personal valet and assistant to master in arcane studies. When Michael answers a peculiar classified ad in New York, he senses he is in for a sexual adventure. What he does t expect is the Institute for Sexual Metatheater, a secretive, cloistered group controlled by the rotund Dr. Tocco. Upon stepping through its doors, Michael finds himself ensnared in a world of sexual experimentation far beyond anything he has managed on his own.
- Author BiographyMarco Vassi was, without a doubt, the foremost erotic writer of our generation. Praised by Norman Mailer, Kate Millett, Saul Bellow, and Gore Vidal, he was not only the ultimate sexual explorer, but a literary craftsman whose own life experiences became the stuff of his fiction expanded, of course, by a grand imagination and a full sense of the absurd.Tragically, Vassi died from pneumonia after he had contracted AIDS.
- Author(s)Marco Vassi
- PublisherOpen Road Media
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Series TitleVassi Collection
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Road Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.