All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
About this product
- DescriptionMind Myths is an intriguing and thought-provoking look at the attitudes, beliefs and myths that keep people locked into chronic illness and emotional pain. Whether it is diabetes, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, anxiety, depression or any other chronic condition, Mind Myths is intended to help the reader examine the why of illness, t the what. By exploring the power of our thoughts, the popular myths and illusions in medicine and our own cultural expectations, we may begin to free ourselves from our self-imposed limitations. Mind Myths is intended as a door opener; a flashlight into the dark room for those who are feeling stuck and looking for deeper answers. Written t as an argument to convince the reader of anything, Mind Myths nevertheless prompts a change in perspective and a conscious examination of those thoughts and beliefs that do t serve our greatest potential!
- Author BiographyJeffery Scott Sullender, PhD, CCN is a writer, researcher and health educator who manages a private practice as a Certified Clinical Nutritionist.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Scott Sullender Ccn
- PublisherClinical Nutrition Press, LLC
- Date of Publication08/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClinical Nutrition Press, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.