Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- Description'Mind Power by James Borg is currently the best self-help book' Guardian 'Doesn't bombard the reader with pseudo-scientific new age bull#### ...aims to be accessible to all and this is one of its main strengths. Light hearted and enthusiastic style make this one of the better self-help books out there.' Booksquawk Take control of your mind, change your thinking and create a future of success. Mind Power is literally packed with power; the power to take full control of your mind, your emotions and your life. Your mind and the way you think informs absolutely everything you feel, do and say. Imagine how effectively you could command and influence the direction of your life if you knew how to control the power of your mind. Learn to take control of fear and anxiety; improve all the relationships in your personal and business life; harness the full power of your memory, logic and analytical skills; be more persuasive, influential and impactful; and open your mind to a 'can-do' attitude. Anything is possible. You're held back only by the limits of your mind. At work and in your personal life, Mind Power will show you how to take control, change your attitudes and create a future of success. When you change your thinking -- you change your life!
- Author BiographyJames Borg is a practising work psychologist and business consultant. His quest for 'Mind Power' started at an early age as he tried out techniques for getting the brain to process complicated calculations - he was soon able to recite multiplication tables from 2 to 1000 and perform feats of mental arithmetic. James also became interested in magic at a young age and was admitted as one of the youngest-ever members of the Magic Circle.
- Author(s)James Borg
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication18/10/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPrentice Hall Life
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight464 g
- Width142 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.