Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.39Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe people who held the Amalgamation's empaths as virtual slaves have been defeated, and finally all the empaths are free to begin living their own lives. But all the trouble is far from being over with. No one kws that the empaths have freed themselves, and that's what needs to be done sooner rather than later. The job of helping with all the needed adjusting falls to Jilin meern Khay, a newcomer to Rimilia only three months after the end of Terry's story. And one of the biggest problems is that Jilin is herself a talented warrior, one who won't bow her head to the Rimilian male variety. It doesn't take long before the sparks begin to fly, especially since Jilin has a secret she hasn't mentioned...
- Author(s)Sharon Green
- Date of Publication09/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.