All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionWalmsley offers a succinct introduction to major philosophical issues in artificial intelligence for advanced students of philosophy of mind, cognitive science and psychology. Whilst covering essential topics, it also provides the student with the chance to engage with cutting edge debates.
- Author BiographyJOEL WALMSLEY is a Lecturer in Philosophy at University College Cork in Ireland. His research interests are in philosophy of cognitive science (especially concerning Artificial Intelligence and Dynamical Systems Theory), philosophy of science (especially concerning explanation) and philosophy of mind (especially concerning emergence and the 'extended mind' hypothesis). His previous works include Mind: Historical and Philosophical Introduction to the Major Theories (Hackett: 2006. Co-authored with A. Kukla).
- Author(s)Joel Walmsley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- Series TitlePalgrave Philosophy Today
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.