All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMindBody Medicine encapsulates a variety of interventions designed to change, strengthen, or enhance a patient's thoughts, emotions, and behaviors in order to promote improved health and wellness. There has been a growing trend among professionals in the health care fields to better understand the mind-body connection. How do the body and mind interact and, more specifically, how can we use the energy of the mind to heal the body? Leo Rotan and Veronika Ospina-Kammerer have sifted through already existing works on this topic and compiled a comprehensive overview of this expanding field of study. As a result, MindBody Medicine provides students and practitioners in a range of health care professions with a guide to more fully understand the relationship between body and mind.
- Author BiographyLeo W. Rotan, Ph.D., is Associate Director for Behavioral Medicine at the Tallahassee Family Practice Residency Program and Associate Professor at the Florida State University School of Medicine. Veronika Ospina-Kammerer, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor at the Florida State University School of Social Work.
- Author(s)Leo W. Rotan,Veronika Ospina-Kammerer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2007
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePsychosocial Stress Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.