Mindblowing Mornings, Naughty Nooners, and Wild Nights: Mindblowing Sex Anytime, Anywhere - A Couple's Round-the-Clock Guide to Sizzling Quickies by Emily Dubberley (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.06+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionSpontaneous sex can be hot, intense, and incredibly satisfying. Whether you are a new couple who can't keep your hands off each other or married with kids, quickies are the perfect way to stoke your libido, beat predictability and performance pressure, and add ather dimension of excitement and trust to a relationship. Quickies are also a necessity to a regular sex life for those of us with little time and privacy for extended lovemaking sessions on a regular basis. Quick sex doesn't have to be less satisfying--it just requires some mindblowing techniques for getting it on fast and good. Fast sex isn't always about positions or orgasms--it is about the thrill of the lusty contact done semi-secretly--such as a hot hand job underneath the table at a restaurant or quick blow job in a public restroom or waking up your husband by riding him in the Cowgirl position. Mindblowing Mornings, Naughty Nooners, and Wild Nights to the rescue! Try morning quickies, oners, and nights and learn how to master quick hand jobs, oral techniques, and positions. Whether you're looking to bring yourself (or your partner) to climax fast--or create a teaser for a longer session later, each technique will show you how to create excitement and satisfaction in minutes.
- Author BiographyEMILY DUBBERLEY is a British author and journalist specialising in sex and relationships. She founded women's sex website Cliterati (http://www.cliterati.co.uk) in 2001. Dubberley is the founding editor of Scarlet, a sex magazine for women that launched in September 2004. She has written for numerous publications including More, New Woman, Elle, Men's Health, Forum, The Guardian, Penthouse, The Star, and Glamour. She wrote the four most recent Lovers' Guide videos, edited the Lovers' Guide magazine and helped create http://www.loversguide.com. Currently, Dubberley is the editor of EK (Erotic Knave) magazine, sex agony aunt for Look magazine, and book and gadgets editor for Scarlet. She lives in London. Visit her online at http://www.dubberley.com.
- Author(s)Emily Dubberley
- PublisherFair Winds Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationGloucester, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note50 color images
- Weight295 g
- Width165 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.