All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionMindfulness is the easy way to let go of stress and be in the moment, and mandala colouring is one of the best ways to find it. In this new collection of hand-drawn mandalas, illustrator and pattern-maker Jane Snedden Peever presents distinctive designs that will lead you to calm and tranquility.
- Author BiographyJane's natural talent for creating patterns has led her to teaching classes in mandala-making in her native Canada. She also creates her unique hand-drawn mandalas for colouring books and online publications. Her previously published work encompasses her other great skill in fiber arts, including books of her unique designs for Aran sweaters.
- Author(s)Jane Snedden Peever
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note44
- Weight464 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.