All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionIn Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy for Depression , Dr. Zindel V. Segal demonstrates a mind-body approach to helping clients who have experienced depression to prevent a relapse into depressive symptoms. Depression poses an ongoing challenge to staying well because certain thought patterns, usually involving rumination or self-criticism, often lead back to depression. By teaching clients mindfulness exercises, Dr. Segal helps them to recognize these thought patterns and, by being aware of them, to find healthy ways to work with and adapt to them. In this group session, Dr. Segal talks with four clients who have experienced depression. He then leads them through a series of mindfulness exercises, followed by a discussion explaining the benefits of mindfulness practices as a way to avoid relapsing into depression.
- Author(s)Zindel V. Segal
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication30/11/2004
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleSpirituality APA Psychotherapy Video Series
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Running Time100
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.