All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Happy Buddha explores why compassion is the very essence of mindfulness and how we can connect with this loving quality through the transformational practice of meditation. Through personal and philosophical reflections, practical teachings, and enlightening insights into loving-kindness, joy, happiness, and contentment, he draws upon Buddhism, psychotherapy, and focusing (a way of listening to our intuitive wisdom) to reveal compassion as the key to true wellbeing for ourselves and each other.
- Author BiographySuryacitta, aka The Happy Buddha, is a member of the Western Buddhist Order, and has led retreats in Europe on the art of happiness for over eight years.
- Author(s)The Happy Buddha
- PublisherThe Ivy Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Ivy Press
- Weight280 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.