All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this comprehensive guide, mindfulness teacher Ed Halliwell makes this increasingly popular subject accessible to absolute beginners and seasoned practitioners alike. Learn core methods for becoming more mindful, and discover how to take this into your everyday life, experiencing the benefits of mindfulness for yourself. This book explores: . key mindfulness practices . the science of mindful attention and neuroplasticity . how to cultivate a mindful attitude . seeing with awareness and approaching challenges . letting go . taking mindful action Hay House Basics is a new series that features world-class experts sharing their kwledge on the topics that matter most for improving your life. If you want to learn a new skill that will enhance your wellbeing, Hay House Basics guarantees practical, targeted wisdom that will give you results!
- Author BiographyEd Halliwell is a mindfulness teacher and writer, and co-author of The Mindful Manifesto: How Doing Less and Noticing More Can Help Us Thrive in A Stressed-Out World (2012). He leads public mindfulness courses, workshops and retreats, as well as teaching mindfulness in organisations. Ed is also co-director of The Mindfulness Initiative, which is supporting the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Mindfulness to develop mindfulness-based policies for the UK, and a faculty member of the School of Life in London. www.edhalliwell.com.
- Author(s)Ed Halliwell
- PublisherHay House UK Ltd
- Date of Publication05/01/2015
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHay House UK Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight261 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.