All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMindful meditation has been around for thousands of years, and w it is being used by top therapists as a highly effective way of overcoming anxiety, depression and a number of other emotional difficulties. If you are suffering from low mood, feeling anxious, or just want to learn an amazing technique for gaining control of your mind and feelings, this book is a clear and approachable introduction to the power of Mindfulness. The most straightforward guide available, it gives step-by-step instructions on how to practice Mindfulness, showing you a variety of different exercises, before explaining exactly how to use Mindfulness to overcome almost anything, from depression and anxiety to over-eating and relationship difficulties. Discover how to be Mindful in your daily life, and find a new, more peaceful path to walk every day.
- Author BiographyMartha is involved in enabling self help and recovery through her work with a number of important support groups across the UK.
- Author(s)Martha Langley
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight188 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.